Sunday, January 24, 2010

Herb Gnocchi with Squash and Mushrooms

I got a beautiful navy blue kitchen aide stand mixer for Christmas which means I can mix up herb gnocchi whenever I want now! The ultimate goal is to also get a pasta maker attachment so that I can make ravioli but I am still saving up...it might have to be added to the birthday list and wait till may.
Anyways, this recipe is from Thomas Keller's Bouchon cookbook. The gnocchi are delicious cheesy pillows of deliciousness. And while the recipe is extremely labor intensive, it is great for special occasions and more manageable when broken up over two days. The summer version of this recipe uses summer squash and tomatoes and is equally delicious.


Here is the link to the recipe for the Herb Gnocchi on epicurious.com
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Gnocchi-with-Mushrooms-and-Butternut-Squash-231343

No comments:

Post a Comment